Palo Alto, USA and Herzilya, Israel: Uniphore said on Tuesday that it has agreed to acquire automation software company Jacada. The company’s contact centre automation software with low code/no-code capabilities makes it a perfect fit in Uniphore’s business strategy.
Uniphore will acquire the Nasdaq listed Jacada for an undisclosed sum. And this is Uniphore’s second major acquisition this year after it had acquired Spain based Emotions Research Labs in January.
With Jacada’s technology, Uniphore wants to expand the capabilities of its low code/no-code platform. It aims to become the only low code/no-code automation provider with multi-modal AI and RPA. The company has not disclosed the financial details of this transaction.
Jacada’s low code/no-code platform combined with Uniphore’s conversational automation platform will enable businesses to automate key interactions across self-service and agent-assisted customer engagements.
Uniphore plans to build a joint solution by integrating its conversational AI and automation solutions with Jacada’s deep experience and focus on contact centres.
The joint solution will deliver significant benefits to customers, including:
- Business user-friendly interface with a low code/no-code platform that empowers business users to generate interaction flows for increased automation and fast, easy implementation.
- Optimized and customizable AI models for different industry verticals.
- Workflow and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for both multi-modal self-service and agent-assisted interactions.
- Fully scripted and AI-enabled next-best-action to guide both the customer and the agent.
- Enhanced knowledge-based guidance for increased agent efficiency and accuracy.
- Highly automated agent after-call work (ACW) summaries and call disposition
- Automatic logging of promises made during agent interaction and managing the fulfilment post-call.
- End-to-end post-interaction analytics and insights.
The acquisition comes at a time when enterprises are having more conversations with their customers over multiple mediums and modes of communications. Currently, the market is heavily fragmented with point solutions across self-service, agent-assist, analytics, security, front-office, back-office and RPA products.
“Today, I welcome the Jacada team and celebrate the announcement that will ultimately bring cutting-edge low code/no code technology to our portfolio along with a very talented team of professionals who will supercharge the Uniphore innovation engine,” said Umesh Sachdev, CEO and Co-Founder, Uniphore.
“I am very excited to have the Jacada team join us as we work together to bring our customers new ways to quickly and easily build and deliver transformative customer experiences,” added Sachdev.
“We are stoked about joining forces with a team who is both experienced and passionate about contact centers, customer experience, and intelligent automation,” said Yochai Rozenblat, CEO – Jacada.
“Uniphore has developed across such a wide range of applications and areas. We know that together, we will truly lead the industry in new and exciting ways, combining advanced automation and AI capabilities to deliver solutions that create lasting value and differentiation for our customers,” added Rozenblat.