Sunnyvale, USA: Liquid software company JFrog said that its JFrog DevOps Platform Enterprise+ plan is now available on the Google Cloud Marketplace. And the platform is available to customers as a SaaS subscription.
JFrog DevOps Platform is a multi-cloud, universal DevOps platform that drives continuous software releases from source to any deployment target.
Google Cloud customers can easily deploy JFrog Platform with a full Enterprise+ subscription in just a few clicks via Google Cloud Marketplace.
The JFrog Platform Enterprise+ subscription is a comprehensive DevOps offering from JFrog to enable large enterprises. Enterprises can support their needs of modern application delivery at scale. This includes binaries management, container registry, built-in security, CI/CD pipelines, and advanced distribution capabilities.
- The Enterprise+ subscription includes:
- JFrog Artifactory– A universal package management and container registry solution
- JFrog Xray– Enabling DevSecOps at scale with continuous scanning for security vulnerabilities and license compliance for open-source dependencies.
- JFrog Distribution & Hybrid Edges– Accelerates secure software distribution across large-scale hybrid infrastructure footprints, edges, IoT, and remote offices
- JFrog Pipelines – End-to-end CI/CD automation and orchestration
- Admin dashboard, analytics, and 24/7 high-touch support
“By offering our enterprise capabilities on the Google Cloud Marketplace. We are demonstrating our commitment to meeting customers and in the case of Google Cloud, a secure, flexible infrastructure,” said JFrog’s Casey O’Mara, VP – Worldwide Business Development and Global Alliances.
“We are extending our flagship enterprise capabilities to enable customers to easily set up, configure, and deploy our solutions. With just a few clicks, you can have a secure, flexible, and cost-effective platform to accelerate your business end-to-end,” added O’ Mara.
“We are delighted to continue our partnership with JFrog and offer their expanded solution on the Google Cloud Marketplace. JFrog’s end-to-end DevOps platform helps companies accelerate and secure software delivery from code to production in a single, central solution,” said Rayn Veerubhotla, Director – Partnerships, Google Cloud.
This partnership with Google Cloud includes the integrations with Google Cloud services like Anthos, GKE, Google Cloud Run and Google Cloud Storage.
The entire catalogue of JFrog offerings is available on Google Cloud Marketplace. Including the new JFrog DevOps Platform Enterprise+ subscription as well as other subscriptions. With the JFrog Platform on Google Cloud Marketplace, users can get started for free as well.