Mumbai: Syska Group has launched SW100 smartwatch in India. With this, Syska Group has entered into the smart wearable technology segment.
SW100 smartwatch is Syska Group’s first consumer wearable product. The new Syska smartwatch will enable users to prioritize their health and allow them to track their fitness regimen while working out at home.
India’s wearables market continues to see strong growth, registering 168.3% year-on-year growth in 2019 shipping a total of 14.9 million units of wearable devices. Smartwatches continued to lead the watch category with 61.1% share in 2019 and grew 53.6% from the previous year.
The demand for wearable technology will further rise in the coming years owing to the increasing inclination toward fitness and healthcare.
Syska Group said that it has entered the smart wearable category at the most opportune time when individuals are looking to boost their immunity through workouts and yoga sessions at home.
Features of Syska Group SW100 smartwatch –
- Battery Life up to 15 Days – One of the main USPs of the Syska smartwatch SW100 is that it comes with a steady battery life which lasts up to 15 days.
- Smart Health Monitoring – It tracks users fitness and monitors health by providing features to monitor sleep, track step count, monitor the calories intake, track heart rate, etc. This feature helps users to maintain data of their fitness during such times
- IP68 Water Resistant up to 1.5 meters – It is water-resistant, so users can workout seamlessly without the fear of the smartwatch becoming wet due to sweat while working out at home.
- Custom watch faces – It’s custom watch faces allow users to customize the dial of your smartwatch as per their mood and attire.
- Yoga Monitoring – It is equipped to also monitor the yoga sessions. Consumers can keep track of their virtual yoga regimen.
- Elliptical Workouts – It allows users to keep a track of their elliptical workout sessions thereby accurately tracking their exercise and workouts, distance, calories burned etc.
- Multi-Sport Mode – It is compatible with multi-sport mode which allows users to choose their sporting activity – cycling, weight lifting, running and more.
- Smart Notifications – Once the user connects the smartwatch to a smartphone, he/she will get all the notifications on the watch. This feature enables users to access their social media, calendar, important emails, etc. on their smartwatch without touching their smartphones.
Syska Group’s SW100 smartwatch has been designed for consumers who are looking for a device that can help them track their entire fitness journey. Right from tracking their sleep to monitoring their steps, heart rate, track their calorie intake etc on the go in this new normal owing to COVID-19 pandemic.
The Syska SW100 Smart Watch comes along with a USB charging cable and a user manual. The company has exclusively launched this product on Flipkart at a price of Rs 3,999 and is available at an attractive offer price of Rs 2,499.
(Image source – Syska Group)