Mumbai: UK based fintech startup Bridgeweave launched its mobile app InvestorAi. This AI-backed mobile app acts as a personal investment analyst for retail investors.
The mobile app leverages trained AI algorithms for global equity markets and offer in-depth research and stock analysis to retail investors. The app is now available in India for both Android and iOS devices with a monthly Rs 799 fee and offers a 15-day free trial to users. period.
“Our algorithms analyse each stock in equal depth, giving access to the same high-quality research that has historically only been available to institutional investors,” said Akshaya Bhargava, Chairman and Founder – Bridgeweave.
“We’re on a crusade to close this investment information gap for everyday investors, giving them same high-quality predictive market insights from a mobile app that top hedge fund managers and investment bankers get from a team of quant research analysts,” added Bhargava.
He was the founding CEO of Progeon (now Infosys BPO) and former Global CEO of Barclays PLC Wealth and Investment Management.
“We believe that human plus machine is an incredibly powerful combination – we call this notion “You+AI” – and our mission is to make it easier to invest intelligently, empowering every investor to make more informed decisions,” commented Bhargava.
The mobile app InvestorAi covers over 4500 global stocks and 1500 ETFs in 15 markets and the algorithms perform over 800 million calculations daily. In the over 600 live signals are available at any point in time and new ones are being added every day.
“We are delighted to expand our reach to India to help transform the narrative of intelligent investment information. Our purpose is to empower and help everyone make better investment decisions by providing the best possible information and ideas in the most convenient way possible,” Bhargava said.
“The algorithms become smarter and the insights get personalized, providing a more tailored experience. We are hugely optimistic about the India market, especially with the boom in retail investments and a large base of tech-savvy millennials,” added Bruce Keith, CEO – Bridgeweave.
Once registered on the app, a user can:
- Look for investment ideas generated through predictive analytics whose prediction range can be as little as 3 days to 30 days to longer-term signals on value stocks
- Discover ideas on their own by pre-curating a universe of ETFs and stocks based on algorithms that allow the user to search and filter using a wide range of criteria
- Compare stocks before buying through the “Play” algorithm which allows the user to compare any two stocks in a visually easy way across multiple criteria or against the Index
- Activate intelligent monitoring through an algorithm enables a user to monitor individual stocks and thematic baskets. Users can set up custom alerts for profit or loss limits, find similar stocks, view past signals or be alerted if there is a new signal on the stock
- Trade at will through InvestorAi’s integration with brokers to allow its users to put through trades through their existing broker accounts