Bangalore: Billing and accounting software myBillBook has introduced 10 new features aimed at simplifying business operations for SMBs.
These features are designed to assist SMBs as they provide ease and efficiency with a comprehensive suite of tools to manage invoicing, accounting, payroll, marketing, customer relationship management and other needs.
Over the last three years since its launch, myBillBook by FloBiz has already helped over 70 lakh businesses in India grow by enabling digitisation of their day-to-day business operations and management from anywhere, anytime.
myBillBook software platform is available on Android, iOS and desktop and can be accessed both online and offline, making it convenient for businesses to use in any situation.
The new features introduced by myBillBook are a result of deep consumer research.
- WhatsApp Marketing: Users can now promote their businesses through bulk marketing campaigns on WhatsApp and analyze the return on investment (RoI) of these campaigns. The brand-new and easy-to-use templates available on the platform will enable small business owners to announce and publicise various activities such as discounts, promotions, seasonal sales, and festivals.
- Staff Attendance & Payroll Management: This is a dedicated module which enables business owners to mark the attendance of their employees, add advance payments, and manage staff payroll.
- Automated Bills: SMBs can now set up recurring invoices for retainer-type services to their clients, thereby eliminating the need for manual invoice creation every month. This saves not just a lot of time for business owners but also removes errors and discrepancies. Users are just required to set services rendered, frequency & reminder schedule and the software takes care of automatically generating & sharing professional invoices to customers and clients.
- GSTR in JSON: Users can download and email their GSTR1 files in JSON format for easy uploading to the GST portal or sharing with accountants, along with 25 other important reports.
- Generate E-Way bills on Mobile: This latest feature will provide users with the ability to generate e-way bills on mobile phones. This feature has been available on myBillBook’s web app so far but it has recently been integrated into its mobile application as well. This feature makes the bill generation process completely automated, and the user can send error-free e-way bills to the parties of their choice right from their mobile phones.
- Balance Sheet: With this new capability, SMBs can now generate balance sheets directly on myBillBook and have a comprehensive and consolidated view of their business financials while maintaining compliance with their enterprises.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Users can set and send service reminders to buyers and sellers, as well as set notifications for upcoming appointments. Features like birthday reminders are also included to enhance customer delight.
- Loyalty Programs: Business owners can now set up loyalty programs for their customers to support them in retaining customers for the long term by converting loyalty points directly into discounts on future purchases and avoiding their customer churn post-sales. The exclusive loyalty programs will enhance the relationship of SMBs with existing clients and attract new clients with attractive offers.
- Multiple Bank Accounts: Users can now manage multiple bank accounts and payment modes, making it easier to reconcile payments received and made from different accounts.
- Data Export to Tally: Users can seamlessly export all myBillBook data to Tally, a popular accounting software, making it easier to manage their business data and reports.
“We’re thrilled to launch these new features and capabilities on myBillBook and strongly believe these would prove to be a game-changer for our users,” said Rahul Raj, CEO and Co-Founder – FloBiz.