Chennai: Zoho’s new safe return to work app – BackToWork is a comprehensive modular solution enabling businesses and organisations to safely return to the workplace.
BackToWork app leverages Zoho Creator to extend to support businesses impacted by the pandemic around the world. Zoho Creator is the latest India made low-code software programming platform.
Zoho’s new safe return to work app has made the app available for free use for the rest of this year 2020.
“As the lockdown is being eased, and organisations are planning to re-open in some parts of the country, we want to help them resurge, this time through BackToWork, an application enabling companies to maintain end-to-end workplace safety,” said Hyther Nizam, VP Product Management, Zoho Corp.
Scalable to organisations of all sizes, BackToWork app supports Chief Operations Officers, Chief Human Resources Officers, Facility Heads and their teams in making critical decisions around returning to the workplace without compromising on the safety and compliance aspects.
The robust application consists of six modules designed to address every concern involved in the process of re-entering the workplace, all within one secure, easy-to-navigate solution:
● Safe Entry: Businesses can define multiple buildings and locations in the app, and control access based on an employee’s wellness and travel history. This is achieved via a contactless end-to-end check-in system using QR codes.
● Employee Wellness Assessment: Workplace wellness can be tracked by defining self-assessment, safe entry, and travel policies. Employees can securely and privately submit a wellness questionnaire reporting travel history, recent medical history, and other pertinent possible exposure histories.
● Maintenance and Assets: Businesses can define and manage assets and building maintenance requests for employees. Repair/replacement requests can be handled in the app.
● Admin Control Panel: BackToWork gives a 360-degree view of workplace data in pre-configured dashboards. Businesses can add and manage employees, and configure roles for tasks such as approvals, emergency contacts, etc.
● Volunteer: Volunteer programmes can be added and managed.
● Communication: Announcements, FAQs, best practices, policies, safety documents etc. can be shared with employees and managed in the Communication module.
BackToWork app is a user-friendly application that also allows for advanced customisation for companies that have specific requirements.
It can be easily integrated with top HR platforms like Zoho People and BambooHR, and also with Active Directory and Zoho Directory.
It is accessible via progressive web, iOS and Android apps. Zoho has several enhancements in the pipeline including a travel management module and integration with popular video conferencing platforms.
BackToWork also ensures a level of confidentiality that no other vendors in this space can guarantee. Zoho does not allow any third-party trackers to monitor usage behaviour and never sells any data to ad-based companies.
Because Zoho owns and has built its entire technology stack, the company is able to offer the most secure experience to its 50 million users without any compromise on data privacy.
Zoho’s new safe return work app users have the assurance that their data is confidential and protected, and only users themselves maintain ownership of that data, which is stored in Indian datacentres for the users in the country.
Pricing and Availability
As part of Zoho’s ongoing effort to support businesses during these uncertain times, BackToWork will be offered free of charge until the end of 2020. After that period, it will cost ₹99/user/month.
(Image source – Zoho)