Chennai: Zoho’s new Bigin software for small businesses. Zoho’s new Bigin software is a pipeline-centric CRM application. The software was mainly built and designed for small and micro-businesses with the affordability factor.
With Zoho’s new Bigin software, businesses can onboard the software within 30 minutes. They can start keeping their customers track and improve customer relationships at no high costs or complicated features.
Zoho like many of its other business software products has built Bigin software entirely in India.
With Bigin software, Indian micro and small businesses will have access to CRM software suitable to their scale of business. They will also inherit Zoho’s top-tier security and privacy practices. And Zoho’s Indian datacenters will securely store their data.
“Small businesses are the heart and soul of our communities and with business owners struggling more than ever right now, our goal is to bring them world-class customer relationship management technology at an extremely affordable price,” said Sridhar Vembu, CEO and co-founder – Zoho.
“We created Bigin software to help small businesses achieve maximum growth with a minimal learning curve. Small businesses can stop relying on dozens of spreadsheets to manage customer activities and instead move to a CRM that is easy to use and allows them to focus on growing and building strong customer relationship,” added Vembu.
Bigin software focused on small businesses and if their business outgrows they can upgrade to Zoho CRM.
Bigin Feature Highlights:
- 30-minute setup: Bigin allows users to get up and running within 30 minutes through effortless onboarding and guided set-up.
- Multiple pipelines for customer operations: With the option to create multiple pipelines with fully customizable stages, Bigin empowers small businesses to run their distinct customer operations inside their CRM.
- Telephony: Making and receiving calls anytime, anywhere is made possible through telephony, which lets users choose from a range of popular telephony providers such as Exotel and Ozonetel in Zoho Phonebridge Marketplace. With integrated telephony, Bigin pulls all the necessary information so that users can have well-informed calls with customers and prospects.
- Workflow Automation: Bigin helps sales reps drastically cut down the time spent on repetitive manual tasks with easy-to-create automated workflows.
- Real-time notifications and analytics: Real-time notifications from prospects are delivered inside the CRM. Additionally, Bigin’s out-of-the-box analytics dashboards with charts and KPIs empower businesses to make smarter decisions based on data and up-to-date key performance metrics.
- Fully mobile: Users can manage emails, stay updated with their pipeline, and access key business information in real-time with Bigin mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
Bigin is available immediately for a price of ₹400/user/month, billed annually. The mobile apps are available on Play Store and App Store.