Chennai: Zoho Corp’s enterprise IT management division ManageEngine launches Log360 Cloud. The new offering is the MSSP (Managed Security Service Provider) edition of its cloud-based security information and event management (SIEM) solution.
“The MSSP market is set for expansion, but MSSPs have to assure their clients that data segregation and security are ensured continually. This requires additional investments in the appropriate technology, hardware, and personnel, reducing the profit margins of MSSPs,” said Manikandan Thangaraj, VP of ManageEngine.
ManageEngine launches Log360 Cloud for MSSPs
The MSSP edition of Log360 Cloud is designed to address the unique business challenges of MSSPs and thereby drive up their profit margins.
“Leveraging the advantages of cloud deployment, MSSPs can ensure data segregation and security with no additional effort. Log360 Cloud also offers multi-tenancy; RBACs in addition to security analytics; and incident management and threat detection, investigation, and response (TDIR) features, making it the perfect fit to address the requirements of MSSPs,” added Thangaraj.
Log360 Cloud’s MSSP edition offers the following capabilities:
- Data segregation with multi-tenancy: Log360 Cloud’s MSSP Edition offers ways to seamlessly manage multiple customer profiles from a single console without compromising data security. Each customer data is logically separated from that of the others using a set of secure protocols in the framework.
- Commitments to data security: The data of MSSPs and their customers are securely stored in the cloud and encrypted at rest and in transit. Also, Log360 Cloud is compliant with the GDPR, the CSA STAR, CLOUD 714132 ISO/IEC 27017, and more, thus ensuring continuous monitoring to secure customers’ data.
- Guaranteed around-the-clock availability of services: Log360 Cloud is hosted on Zoho‘s cloud infrastructure and follows Zoho’s operational security protocols, ensuring high availability, resilience, and business continuity.
- Role-based access controls (RBACs): Addressing the stricter restrictions of who can view which customer’s data, Log360 Cloud’s MSSP Edition also offers RBACs that allow each of the MSSP’s security analysts to view the information of only a specific customer.
- High-end security features: Log360 Cloud’s capabilities cover extensive auditing and reporting, forensic analysis, TDIR, compliance management, security analytics, and cloud security.
- Performance unaffected by granular retention configurations: Log360 Cloud offers flexible pricing, allowing MSSPs to choose granular data retention policies and storage space allocation for each customer. Thus, MSSPs can save a lot on resource utilisation and log storage costs.
- A fast time to value with quick deployment: SIEM services are notorious for taking months to deploy and demonstrate value. With a simple sign-up process, preconfigured modules, and simple enablement procedures, Log360 Cloud quickly fulfils the deployment, configuration, and resource management requirements of customers.
MSSPs can sign up for a free trial of Log360 Cloud’s MSSP edition. The company aims to help service providers tackle business challenges and increase their profit margins.